The future of additive manufacturing is AMAIZE'ing!
AMAIZE makes printing additive manufacturing metal parts fast and cost-effective, predicting printing errors and defects and suggesting actionable correction strategies.
How does AMAIZE work?
AMAIZE offers a flexible, seamlessly integrated workflow with machine OEMs which improves part production and significantly reduces trial & error when developing print-ready parts.
Import print file
- Import any OEM task file in AMAIZE dashboard.
- Select the material
- AMAIZE analyzes the scan strategy to predict process anomalies, leading to potential defects
- AMAIZE tags the problematic vectors and regions, for subsequent correction and optimization.
- Choose among the multiple correction strategies available
- Control your correction constraints
- Automatically correct the scan strategy and problematic regions
- Compare the results of the correction strategies and select the one that works better for you
Export & Print
- Export the build file in machine format
- Upload the new correction strategy directly to the machine
- Print the part, first-time-right
< 1 % deviation between prediction and print
x 10^8 faster than traditional FE method
5 mins training, also runs on your existing IT infrastructure
Direct and seamless OEM integration
What can AMAIZE do for you?
Maximize operational excellence, optimize profit margins
- Cut Additive Manufacturing Expenses without Compromising on Quality
- Boost Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) for Superior Conversion Rates
- Sharpen Order-to-Delivery Time (ODT) to Multiply Your Profit Margins
Maximize ROI, Optimize Capacity, Empower Teams
- Achieve Operational Excellence with up to 20% Efficiency Gain and 15% Increased Capacity
- First-Time-Right Manufacturing: Zero Scrap, 100% Material Utilization
- Elevate Team Efficiency by 30% While Lowering TCO by 20% with Scalable SaaS Solutions
AI as Your Co-Pilot, Not Your Replacement
Augment Your Expertise: Eliminate trial-and-error, letting you focus on design innovation and problem-solving
- Real-Time Collaboration: Receive instant, AI-powered feedback to refine your work, not replace it
Quote with Confidence: De-risk your quotations and elevate your role as the go-to expert on project feasibility and cost-efficiency
What is the ROI one can expect after integrating your software?
How does the software integrate into existing workflows?
What is your data security and compliance policy?
AMAIZE is hosted on AWS and can be deployed on both public and private clouds. We're in the process of obtaining ISO27001 certification and offer multiple encryption levels. We are ITAR-compliant with GovCloud options for U.S. entities
How does the software contribute to first-time-right manufacturing?
How does the software make engineers more efficient without replacing them?
Perform multiple digital iterations in minutes, avoid print failures, and significantly reduce support structures. This empowers engineers to innovate in Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM) and lower costs